Are you a beef guy? Then it doesn't get any better - or simpler - than this star anise-crusted, seared sirloin steak. Whether you're running low on time or simply want to make a dish that's uncomplicated, this sirloin steak makes a fine choice. Make it for your family tonight and we guarantee you'll receive requests for more.
Gregg Sessler of Cava restaurant in Portsmouth, New Hampshire, makes an entree or appetizer portion of simply seasoned and seared sirloin. He finished it in the oven and serves it with sauteéd butternut squash and roasted cipollini onions.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades