This how to video shows you how to prepare a hearty dish of roasted veal with vegetables.
For this recipe you will need:
- 3lbs. (about 1.5 KG) fillet of beef prepared by your butcher shop, tied with cooking thread
- crushed garlic
- chopped parsley
- salt, black pepper and allspice
- sliced carrots
- sliced onions
- cooking oil
Wash the beef, cut slits in it. Mix the crushed garlic with the chopped parsley and stuff it in the slits you made. Fry in hot oil on all sides as this step will keep the meat moist and juicy from the inside. Add the sliced onions,carrots and spices. Finally add water and let cook for at least 1.5 hours until the liquid is half way evaporated.
Slice the fillet and put it back in the pot to keep it warm. Plate your meat and veggies and serve hot with mashed potatoes on the side.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades