In this tutorial, we learn how to cook beef with pan-to-oven roasting. First, place your piece of beef on a flat surface and coat with olive oil, salt, and fresh pepper. After this, take the beef to a hot skillet and cook it on each side until slightly browned and charred. Next, place the beef on a baking rake and bake in the oven until it's just about cooked. After this, take the beef out and wrap it in foil, then continue cooking until it's cooked to your liking. When finished, let sit for 10 minutes, then pair with your favorite sides and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades