Viet and Kevin Tran, hosts of Tran Can Cook take us into the kitchen with Kevin's best friend and chef Chris Tran. Chris gives us step by step instructions on how to make a traditional Vietnamese recipe called Bo Luc Lac, also called Shaking Beef. Using a one pound rib eye steak cut into one inch cubes, he gives us the specific ingredients for the perfect marinade used for the meat in this recipe. Chris then shows you how to cook the beef to perfection using his technique to sear in the juices. To complete the meal, Chris gives you the ingredients for Tomato Rice that is served and enjoyed along with the Bo Luc Lac.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades