Nothin' says BBQ like a big rack of smoked beef ribs. In this tutorial, learn how to smoke some beef ribs yourself and make the whole neighborhood jealous with the delicious smokey smell. Your instructor in this video used apple wood, hickory and a little pecan to smoke his ribs. You can use the same woods or choose some that you like better, but in the end, if you follow the process in the video you will be chewin' on some delicious beef tonight!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades