If you're the designated cook, outdoor BBQs should be fun, not time consuming and tedious. But this is what often happens when you're trying to barbacue beef, pork, or chicken and need to make sure each gets its marinade, the right coal or wood chips, and gets cooked long enough.
Simplify your grilling by checking out this food video. You'll learn how to purchase a great cut of pork, how to slow roast it, and how to prepare pulled pork drizzled with just a bit of its own sauces for extra moisture.
This week, Shea Hess dives into slow cooking and homemade barbecue. Focusing on pork shoulder, she talks to local butcher Sara Bigelow from The Meat Hook about where to source the meat and tips for purchasing the proper amount. Then she travels to barbecue restaurant Fette Sau in Williamsburg, Brooklyn for a chat with owner Joe Carroll to learn his tips on slow-cooking pork shoulder and other meats at home. Finally she takes you into the kitchen for a pork shoulder slow roast that's easy enough for any home cook to tackle.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades