This video shows us how to make a half a slab of honey barbeque ribs. First thing you want to do is take the membrane off the back. Then you want to make your dry rub and this is a mixture of spices to rub on the ribs. In this demonstration we use salt, pepper, granulated garlic, ground red pepper, ground cumin, ground paprika, brown sugar, and a little sage. Don't leave out the brown sugar, it's the most important spice in the rub. Cover the ribs generously with the rub on the front and back. Wrap this up and let it chill in the refrigerator for about 2 hours. Gather a disposable foil pan like what you cook turkeys in. Then you place a rack across the top so your ribs can be steamed. You take some worcestershire sauce and some white wine and add it to some water in the bottom of the pan. Wrap the top up in tin foil and let it cook for about 4 hours at a low temperature. This will really tenderize the meat. Then you go out and grill the ribs with barbeque sauce. Plate it up and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades