In this video, we learn how to cut a sirloin into steaks. Find the two ends to the sirloin and these are the sides you will cut into. The top is the New York cut, which tends to be more tender. Cut off the bone skin with a sharp knife from the very top of the meat. After this is out of the way, flip it to the other end and find the piece that is the flat part of the rump roast. Start by taking this off of the meat by going into the seam that opens up. After this, you will have cut pieces of sirloin to cook and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades