Crackling pork loin roast is delicious and a bit different from a plain pork loin as the top and sides are very crispy. Have the butcher cut a pork loin for you and score the top and have it cut along the back. The butcher will tie it at both ends for you. First put the pork loin in a roasting pan with the scored side up. Put some olive oil on a paper towel and rub the top and sides of the roast. Sprinkle coarse sea salt on top of the loin and try and get some to stick to the sides. Sprinkle some pepper for taste. Turn oven to 350 degrees and cook for approximately 2 hours. Add a little water to the bottom of the roasting pan. The water keeps the roast from shrinking. After 30 minutes check the roast. Baste juices on the roast. If water is getting low, add a bit more. The last hour turn the temperature up to about 375 to get good cracklings. The last 15 to 20 minutes turn oven all the way up to really get the cracklings perfect. Remove the roast from the oven and let it sit for 15 minutes so that all the juices can go back into the meat. Serve with a vegetable and potatoes.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades