A winning dish no matter what! For this recipe, you will need: 3 rough diced onions, 3 sliced carrots, 5-6 sliced celery stalks, 3 chopped Roma tomatoes, 2 tablespoons olive oil, 3 cups beef stock, 2 cups dry red wine, 1 teaspoon sugar, 2 sprigs rosemary, 4-5 bay leaves, 2 tablespoons butter, 3 pounds boneless short ribs, salt and pepper. To make the roasted brussels sprouts on the side, you will need: 1 pound of halved and blanched sprouts, 5 strips of chopped bacon, butter, salt and pepper.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades