If the screenshot above isn't enough to convince you to make this melt in your mouth, gingery dish, then maybe the description will. Pork shogayaki is made with tender pieces of pork loin topped with a ginger sauce made with soy sauce, sake, garlic, and mirin.
This traditional Japanese dish is surprisingly light and healthy, too, requiring none of the thick butters and greasy oils that many American dishes use to flavor their foods. Instead, this pork dish is seasoned with (gasp!) actual seasoning such as spices and alcohol instead.
Ingredients for Pork Shogayaki
4 Pork Loin Slices (200g 5mm thick, 7.05 oz 1/5 inch thick)
- Ginger Sauce -
1 tbsp Soy Sauce
1 tbsp Sake
1 tbsp Mirin
1/2 tsp Sugar
1/2 tbsp Grated Ginger
1/2 tsp Grated Garlic
- Side Vegetables -
100g Cabbage (3.53 oz)
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades