In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to make sweet and sour pork short ribs. The ingredients required are pork short ribs, 1/2 of onion, 1/2 of garlic and 1/2 of ginger. Prepare the sauce by mixing together soy sauce, rice vinegar, sugar and salt. Place the short ribs into a plastic bag and add some flour. Mix it inside the bag and then saute or deep fry the ribs until they are golden brown in color. Cook both sides. Then add in the garlic, onion and ginger. Now add in the sauce mixture and cook for a few minutes. This video will benefit those viewers who enjoy cooking and would like to learn a new recipe.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades