Chef, Jun Tanak takes us through a simple recipe for crisp pork belly in a aromatic flavored chicken broth that couldn't be more delicious! Ingredients needed include pork belly, ginger, lemongrass, chiles, garlic, chicken sauce, spring onions, oyster mushrooms, soy sauce, rice vinegar, and Mirim, a Korean cooking wine. If you're unable to find Mirim, you can substitute with Sherry.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades