In this video, we learn how to make pork shoulder barbecue. First, heat up the grill with charcoal until it's hot all over. After this, prepare your pork shoulder by placing the entire piece of meat into a brine. If the liquid is saltier than the meat itself, it will cause the meat liquid to draw into the meat. After this, inject the meat with flavors that you like. The pork shoulder is many muscles, so you have to make sure to poke the injection into several of the right spots. When you're done, barbecue your meat until it's charred on the outside, then let sit for 10 minutes and cut!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades