Simmer beef in water until it is tender. Set aside the broth. Boil potato in beef broth and set aside. Boil plantain and set aside. In a large skillet or saucepan, sauté garlic in oil. Add beef, chorizo or pepperoni, chick peas, broth, green beans, cabbage and green onions or scallions. Add quartered onion and peppercorns. Simmer until vegetables are done. Add salt to taste. When ready to serve, garnish with banana and potato. Serve with pochero sauce. To make pochero sauce, boil eggplant and remove skin. Mash with plantain and sweet potato. In a pan over heat, add the vinegar, garlic, salt and pepper. Mix well.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades