In order to prepare Stir Fry Beef with Orange, you will need the following: 12 oz. of lean beef, 2 tsp of dark soy sauce, 2 tsp of rice wine, 1 tsp fresh ginger (finely chopped), 1 tsp of corn flour, dried red chilies, fresh orange peel, sugar, salt, peppercorns, and 1 tsp of sesame oil
Cut the beef into strips: against the grain. If it is difficult to cut, chill it in the freezer for a few minutes first. Marinade the beef in 2 tsp of dark soy sauce, 2 tsp of rice wine, 1 tsp fresh ginger (finely chopped), 1 tsp of corn flour, and 1 tsp of sesame oil. Allow it to rest at room temperature for 20 minutes.
Heat the wok. Add 2 ¬O oz of oil. Stir fry the meat until it is browned. Strain. Add chillies to the pan. Return the meat to the pan. Add orange peel, 1 tsp of sugar, a dash of salt, ¬O tsp of sesame oil, and peppercorn. Serve.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades