In this video tutorial, viewers will learn how to make homemade beef jerky. Users will need meat in freezer for 20 minutes and a knife. It's important to cut off the fat. Cut the meat into thin strips (like beef jerky). Users can press down on meat to make it thinner. Users may decide to add some flavoring and spices. Put the meat strips into a smoker grill. Users may also choose flavor of smoker wood to enhance flavor. Start the smoker and wait for 3-4 hours. This video will benefit those viewers who like to cook and would like to learn a new recipe.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades