In this tutorial, we learn how to make beef lo mein. Start off with thin sliced beef, then marinate with sugar, oyster sauce, and white wine. Marinade this for five minutes, then make the sauce. Use 1 c beef broth, 2 tbsp oyster sauce, 1 tbsp sugar, 1 tbsp sesame oil, and 2 tbsp soy sauce. Add in a small amount of corn starch to make this thicker, then set your wok on high with vegetable oil inside of it. Next, add in garlic with ginger and stir these until they are fragrant. Then, add in the meat and constantly move the meat with the spatula. After this is cooked, add in the vegetables that you would like and cook until the veggies are tender. Then, add in your sauce and let boil for a few seconds. Let this thicken, then add in your noodles. Stir this all together, then when well mixed, serve and eat!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades