The tutorial teaches the audience an alternative way to make jerky without the fire. The ingredients needed include soy sauce, garlic powder, brown sugar, white sugar, black pepper, ground ginger, onion powder, oriental five spice, cayenne pepper and kosher salt. Meat is put into a metal bowl with the mentioned ingredient and after a period of time, the meat is tossed around in the metal bowl so all the meat will have a chance to soak in the solution. After soaking off the solution from the meat, it is placed on air conditioning filters and screens and put on top of a boxed fan for 12 hours. If you follow the video, you will be able to produce jerky at home.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades