This video shows you how to Brown Ground Beef. For this, you will need a skillet, an egg turner or a slotted spoon, ground beef, ground black pepper, Worcestershire sauce, and oregano. Place the skillet on an eye of the stove. Add ground beef to skillet and cook over medium heat. Use your utensil to break up the beef into small chunks. Continue cooking and stirring for 5 minutes. Add oregano. Add freshly ground black pepper. When meat is brown, having no red showing, remove from stove and drain off fat. Return skillet to the stove. Add Worcestershire sauce. Cook for 1 minute. Use this in place of cooked ground beef in any recipe.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades