This video shows how to make a Lebanese dish, Kussa Mahshi, or Stuffed Zucchini. The ingredients used are zucchini, rice, ground beef, allspice, black pepper, cinnamon, chopped onion, tomato paste, oil and pine nuts.
Hollow out the zucchini by cutting off the stem end, then scoop out the insides using a curved knife or a potato peeler.
To make the stuffing, combine the cooked ground beef and rice with the spices and pine nuts. Fill the zucchini about halfway with this mixture.
Make a sauce with tomato paste, water, salt and some onions that have been browned in oil. Place the zucchini in the boiling sauce and let it cook until it's done. Serve it with the sauce on the side.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades