In this episode of The Simple Chef, host Randy Higgins demonstrates how to make a shepherd's pie. To make this recipe you will need: 1 pound lean ground beef - browned, 1 onion - diced, 1/3 cup of water, 2Tbsp corn starch, 1 packet of beef flavoring, 4 medium size potatoes - peeled and chopped, 1/4 cup milk, and salt to taste. Begin by browning the ground beef, and adding in the onion, and cook until the onion becomes tender. Boil the potatoes until cooked, then add the milk and salt, and mash them until smooth and creamy. Once the ground beef and onions are done, add the water and corn starch to it, and let that cook down some more. Place the ground beef mixture in the bottom of casserole dish, top that with your choice of vegetable, and cover with the mashed potatoes. Put the dish in the oven for about 40 minutes at 350 degrees F.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades