Titli Nahaan shows us how to make a traditional dish known as Haleem. This dish is made with cubed beef, dried wheat, yellow split peas, red lentils, garlic and ginger paste, chili powder, turmeric, garam masala, coriander, cumin, black pepper, salt, ground cloves, and curry leaves.
Brown the beef in a large pot, then add the spices and cook for a few more minutes. Now add the rest of the ingredients along with two liters of water. Bring it to a boil and let it simmer gently for several hours.
When it‚Äôs finished cooking it can either go into a food processor or you can mash it with a potato masher, breaking up the meat. Serve it with onions, chopped chiles, fresh lime, juice of fresh ginger and chopped coriander.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades