In order to prepare Kim chi Fusion Tacos, you will need the following ingredients: Kim chi, ground beef, lettuce, tomatoes, onions, garlic, mushrooms, black olives, cheese, taco seasoning, and flour tortillas.
Dice mushrooms. Peel garlic. Brown ground beef, in a skillet. Add garlic. Stir in mushrooms. In a separate skillet, saute the kim chi. Add the taco seasoning and water to the ground beef. Cook the beef according to the directions on the seasoning packet. Dice the lettuce, tomatoes, and onions. Place them in serving dishes. When the kim chi is caramelized, add it to your ground beef. Saute. Serve meat sauce over flour tortillas with your preference of condiments and toppings.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades