To make Mexican tacos you will need tortillas. Start by putting the tortillas in a heated pan and warm them up. You can also fry the tortillas by drizzling a little oil on the pan. Once it puffs up a little bit it is finished and can then be placed on a plate. Spread refried beans on half of the tortilla. Then add some salsa, shredded lettuce, diced tomatoes, sliced spring onions, black olives, sliced pickled jalapenos, chopped bell peppers, chopped onions, and some shredded cheese. Roll it up or fold it and you are ready to eat.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades