By now, the phrase "Taco Tuesdays" has acquired a sort of all-American, mass produced, and "lazy mother" sort of connotation, as many types of frozen tacos can be easily acquired at the grocery store and then simply heated for a meal.
But if you make tacos from scratch they're actually very healthy and tasty enough to satisfy your kids' picky cravings.
Family-style taco dinners are really easy and fast to make in addition to being healthy. Start up "Taco Tuesdays" with help from Brooke Burke in this video on dinner ideas.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades