In this video, we learn how to make American tacos with spicy beef and vegetables. You will first take 2 tsp dried minced onion, 1 tsp sea salt, 1 tsp chili powder, 1/2 tsp dried oregano, 1/2 tsp garlic powder, 1/2 tsp ground cumin, 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper, and 1/2 tsp corn starch. Mix these all together, then use to season your ground beef. Now, slice up your vegetables you want on your tacos and set aside. Cook your meat with the taco seasoning, then let cook for 10 minutes or until fully cooked. When finished, drain the excess grease and then serve with your vegetables and taco shells, enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades