In this tutorial, we learn how to make great tasting chili. You will need: 4 cans of chili beans, 2 can of kidney beans, 7 cans tomato sauce, 2 tbsp brown sugar, 2 packs of chili seasoning, and 5 lbs of ground beef. Once you have all your ingredients together, brown your ground meat in a large pan, then drain the fat from it. After this, bring the pot back to the stove and add in all your ingredients to the pot. Once this is all heated up together, add in the meat and mix everything together. Let this simmer and boil together, then turn the flame down to low. After this, continue to stir and then serve when you are ready to eat after one hour!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades