In this video, we learn how to make Korean short ribs with sauteed asparagus. You will need: 1 lb short ribs, 3/4 c soy sauce, 3/4 c brown sugar, 2 tbsp sesame seed oil, and 5 cloves garlic. First, crush the five cloves of garlic up and then chop them. From here, combine this with all the other liquid ingredients and mix well. Then, pour this into a bag with the ribs and leave in the fridge for 30 minutes. Next, make some asparagus with onion and chopped garlic. Heat a skillet with olive oil and then add in the onion and garlic. Let this saute until fragrant, then add in some mushrooms, salt, pepper, and your asparagus. Cook this until it's just crunchy. Serve this with the ribs for a great dinner, enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades