If you love Filipino cooking or just looking for a flavorful new recipe for your barbequed spare ribs then this video is perfect for you. This video shows how to make a tasty spread to season your ribs with before cooking and a sauce to make to finish them off.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Put ribs, bone side up, in a shallow roasting pan. Bake one hour.
Cook onion and garlic in hot oil in a medium-size saucepan until tender.
Stir in chili sauce, beer, honey, Worcestershire sauce and dry mustard. Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, 20 minutes.
Drain fat from the roasting pan and turn meaty side of ribs up.
Spoon some sauce over the ribs. Bake, covered, for 45 to 60 minutes, or until tender. Baste ribs often with sauce.
Serve ribs with any sauce left over.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades