To cook Chinese spare ribs you will need water, vinegar, soy sauce, rice wine, sugar and one pound of spare ribs. First, put the spare ribs in boiling water for three minutes. When it boils, drain the water. In a mixing bowl add one tablespoon of cooking wine, two tablespoons of black vinegar, four tablespoons of soy sauce and five tablespoons of water. Turn the stove top to low and pour the mixture over the spare ribs. The ribs will boil in the juice. You will know the ribs are ready when the sauce boils down. Enjoy the ribs with a bowl of white steamed rice.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades