In this video, Caroline, host of 10MinuteCook, demonstrates how to create a traditional chestnut stuffing. The ingredients used in this recipe are: 500g ground sausage, 1 onion and 1 garlic clove - finely chopped, 75g dried cranberries - soaked in 50mL of port wine for an hour, 3 slices of bacon - chopped, 2 1/2 cups of bread crumbs, 1 can of chestnuts - finely chopped or pureed, 1 tsp thyme, 1 large egg. She begins by frying the bacon and onion and garlic mixture together, first. Once the onions and bacon mixture has been browned, just add all the rest of the ingredients, as well as the onions and bacon, together in a large mixing bowl. Mix well, roll the mixture into balls and place on baking tray, and cook in the oven on Gas Mark 5, (approximately 375 degrees F), for about 30 minutes.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades