Mother and daughter duo Christine and Kim show techniques on how to cook bacon the right way. Place the bacon and space it properly on a cold pan. Slowly turn on the heat and put the timer on 4 minutes. Let the bacon cook and avoid touching it until the 4 minutes are up. Using a pair of thongs, make sure to flip the bacon so that it falls flat on the surface of the pan. After turning down the heat, set the timer to 3 minutes and let the bacon cook. Flip the bacon one more time and set the timer to 1 minute but make sure to flip the bacon two times when it hits the 30 second mark. Flip the bacon and brown it according to your preference. Turn off the heat and place the bacon on paper towels and tap it dry to drain and remove any excess oil.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades