Shami Kabab is a dish that we classify as "Indian Food", however, its originations are found in Syria. These are commonly used as appetizers or side dishes. You will need: -Two pounds of beef cubes, medium sized. Preferably do not use ground meet. -3 medium sized onions. -7 fried red chilies, -4 cloves, one bay leaf, -cumin seeds, -eight cloves of garlic, -and thinly sliced ginger. -Pressure cooker For best results, and to retain the flavor best, do not add water when cooking, the water found in the ingredients, will be more than sufficient to help cook the food. Enjoy.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades