This FoodieKitchen video shows how to prepare steak with roast vegetables. This is possible to do on a budget, when you buy veggies that are local, in season, and still delicious. You start this process by seasoning the steak with a combination of salt, pepper, garlic power, and cumin powder, all designed to bring out the natural flavor of the steak. While the meat is sitting you then prepare the vegetables for roasting. Asparagus, zuchinnis (white or green), and yellow squash all work great. While you can cut them any way you want, by making larger pieces you will assist with the roasting process - too small and they get overcooked. You put them in the oven at 500 degrees for fifteen to twenty minutes, with some garlic and onion added for flavor, and they are ready to add to the steak.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades