If you're a steak lover then you know you have to whip out a nice portion of your paycheck to get a quality steak, especially if you're at a five-star restaurant. But with steaks costing upwards of $70 a piece, why not just make some at home to save your hard-earned cash?
Take a gander at this food tutorial to learn how to make a delicious steak covered in a sage garlic Parmesan butter.
A steak so good, it would cost $48 in an overpriced restaurant. Sizzling hot, dripping in butter, it's the perfect dish to eat on a cold fall night.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades