In this tutorial, we learn how to make tough meat tender. To do this, you will need: a frying pan, salt, pepper, soy sauce, pork, and a slow cooker. You will want to first season your pork with the salt, pepper, and soy sauce. Next, brown your meat on all sides in the pan until it has a crispy brown edge and then place the pork into a slow cooker with no water and leave on high. Leave the pork in the slow cooker for 4 hours, then when it's finished, the pork will be fall of the bone tender, and ready to serve!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades