This how-to video is about how to make Pakistani aaloo gosht (meat curry with potatoes).
1) Half a Kg mutton or lamb
2) 1 medium sized tomato chopped
3) 1 medium sized onion chopped
4) 1 teaspoon coriander powder, 1/2 teaspoon red chili powder, 1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder, salt to taste, some cloves, garam masala pieces
5) 1 tablespoon of ginger garlic paste
6) 1 potato peeled and cut into big pieces
8) Garam masala powder (optional)
Add some oil in the pan, then add the cloves, garam masala pieces and add the onions and fry for some time until the onion turns golden brown, then add the spices namely, turmeric, red chili, coriander powder and salt and mix them all well. Then add the ginger-garlic paste, add some water enabling the contents to get boiled, then add the meat and mix for 2 to 3 minutes, then add water, then approximately add 1 cup of boiling water and wait until the mutton is half cooked, cover the pan with the lid until the mutton turns tender, when the mutton is half cooked add the tomatoes, and mix them well. When the tomatoes disappear add potatoes and mix the contents and cover the lid and reduce the flame and wait for 15 minutes. Check whether the potatoes are cooked well, then add a teaspoon of garam masala and mix them for 5 minutes, that's it aaloo gosht is ready to serve.
This video tells us how to cook spicy and delicious aaloo gosht (meat curry with potatoes).