Is a regular size Shepherd's pie too much? Learn how to make miniature Shepherd's pies. Great for luncheons and parties. This is a fast and easy way to make Shepherd's pies. Ingredients you will need are: 250 g minced meat (beef/pork/chicken) Diced onion 1 tbsp. Bisto sauce (mix with 1 tbsp. of water) 5-6 large potatoes, boiled and mashed Diced tomatoes 200g grated Cheddar cheese 100g crushed cornflakes Sugar (pinch) Salt and pepper (pinch) In a deep skillet stir-fry your chopped onions and minced meat. Add a pinch of salt and pepper and a pinch of sugar. Stir into the meat and onions. Add the 1 tablespoon of Bisto sauce with 1 tablespoon of water. Continue stirring. After the meat is done, do a taste test to see if more salt and pepper are needed. If so, add accordingly. Boil your potatoes and when done mash the potatoes using butter, pepper and salt. It is time to assemble the Shepherd's pie. Using small tart size tins put your meat in first and push is down good to the bottom of the tin. Now put a layer of tomatoes, then the mashed potatoes. Cover potatoes with corn flakes and grated cheese. Bake for 20-30 minutes at approximately 180 degrees. Ready to eat.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades