In this video, the One Pot Chef teaches us how to make a quick and cheap Shepherd's Pie. He begins with garlic-infused olive oil in the pot. He then adds a small minced onion (or onion flakes) and 500 grams of ground beef, stirring until the meat is browned. After this, he adds one cup of beef stock. Next, he adds a splash of Worcestershire sauce, some ketchup, salt, and pepper. This is stirred and then 2 tablespoons of gravy powder is added. This is simmered until it begins to thicken, then is placed into a baking dish, patting it down and letting it cool while the mashed potatoes are being made. He mashes them in the pot as well. After mashing, the potatoes are placed on top of the pie. A nice tip he gives for making a crispy top is to run the fork along the top before putting it into the oven. It then goes into the oven at 180 degrees for 15-20 minutes and you're all ready to eat after that!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades