This video explains the method of preparing the Pakistani shaljam or another name called turnip gosht. The main ingredients of this item are 3 or 4 turnip, 500grams of mutton, one medium size of tomato chopped and one onion chopped, ginger garlic paste, one spoon of sugar to add at the end, take a spoon of tamarind powder, garam masala, chilly and coriander powder and some oil and salt. Take some era also take a pot boil it and pour some oil onto it. Put the era and garam masala powder onto it. Onto the hot mix put the chopped onion and mix it with a spoon. When it become golden brown color put the spice powders like chilly, coriander etc into it and mix it well, then put tomato and after sometimes put the mutton pieces into it. Boil it for 10 or 15 minutes. When it becomes gravy loses it and cut the turnip into small pieces and don't forget to put salt onto the gravy. Put the pieces of turnip into the gravy and mix it well. After sometimes when it is boiled add some coriander leaves and mix it well and put off the flame. Now the turnip gosht is ready and move it to a serving plat.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades