To do this sausage you are going to need some venison meat and, preferably, pork, the fat in it helps to bind the sausage. Cut all meat in smaller pieces. Blend tender quick, ground black pepper, garlic powder and ground mustard in a bowl and ad it to the meat before you grind it up. This will mix it better with the meat. After you have grounded the meat, you stuff it into a fiber casing that has been soaking in hot water for about half an hour. Once the casing is stuffed and tied up at the ends, you put the sausage in the smoker for about 4 hours in 200 degrees.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades