In this video, we learn how to avoid dried out deer using a bbq. First, heat up your smoker and add in hickory chips. First, take the deer out of the package and run them under water to clean off. After this, place into a large dish, then rub table salt onto both sides and take the meat out to the smoker. The smoker should be 200 degrees before you place the meat. Place the meat onto the cooking racks and then close the door on the smoker. Check on the meat after one hour and make sure your fire is smoking. When the meat is finished, it will be juicy and tender, enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades