Today we learn how to brine pork and poultry with the Food Network. You only need to have salt and water to make your brine for your pork. First you need to grind up your salt into a fine powder, which will make dissolving easier. Now dissolve your salt into your water. Complete submersion is very important when soaking your meat. If you're soaking a turkey or a goose use a cooler for full submersion. Let it soak for ten hours. Now your cuts of meat will be more juicy and tasty.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades