In order to make two different varieties of cold smoke sausage, you will need the following: pork butts, a grinder, a mixer, a scale, scissors, hog ring, cooking string, non-iodized salt, rubbed sage, crushed red pepper, course black pepper, and casings. Grind the pork butts. You will need to weigh your meat, in order to determine the right amount of spices needed for the sausage. Make loops with the strings. Combine your spices. Mix the meat and spices in the mixer. You should sample the sausage to make sure that it isn't too salty. Place it in the casings with your stuffer. Pack it down in the casing. Twist it. Tie it off. Refrigerate it until you smoke it. Hang it in the smoker with hickory shavings. One variety should contain black pepper, salt, and sage. The other should have red pepper, course black pepper, sage, and salt.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades