Watch this video to learn how to cook deer steak. Take some flour and mix some Cajun spice, salt, and pepper together. Mix two eggs up and put them in a bowl. Crush half of a sleeve of Ritz crackers and put them into a plastic bowl. Mix some Cajun spice and pepper into the crushed Ritz crackers. Put some peanut oil in a pan and heat it up until it is hot. Take the meat and dip it in the flour mix, then into the egg mix, and finally into the crushed Ritz crackers. Start by putting the meat into the pan of oil. The oil should be at least 420 degrees. Then finish the deer by browning it in the oven. Now you are all done and you have delicious deer meat to eat.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades