If you're a meat lover or a foodie then you probably can't get enough of meatballs. Tender, meaty (duh), and bursting with flavor, they're like the meat version of a bag of chips: You eat one and you can't stop yourself from finishing them all.
Check out this video to learn a recipe for delicious Italian meatballs.
These meatballs are delicious, moist, and easy to make, which leaves little wonder as to why Chef Michael Ferraro's family has been making them for 50 years! Served simply with a classic marinara, you can put them in pasta, in a sandwich, or eat them on their own. No matter which way you eat them, you're certain to enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades