Consider this food tutorial video a 2 in 1 recipe. Not only do you learn how to cook a fabulous, savory English roast beef, but you'll also be guided through how to cook yorkshire pudding to serve as a side dish.
Check out this video to get the details on how to prepare a holiday meal that'll blow all other holiday meals out of the wind.
This dish has festive dinner written all over it. Rembs Layman perfectly seasons a top round and roasts it on crusty French bread in this how2heroes video. Once the beef is done, he uses the pan drippings to make a popular holiday Yorkshire Pudding. But it wouldn't be Rembs' dish without an added kick. That's where his Horseradish Cream comes in with sour cream, Old Bay & Cajun seasonings plus the juice of a whole lemon. Add his Roasted Parsnips & Carrots to complete a special meal for special guests.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades