In this cooking how to vidoe The chefs at Weinhaus Neuner show you how to prepare saddle of rabbit on chanterelle with a leek fondue and pasta. This meal was served 500 years ago with at this establishment. Follow along with this cooking video lesson to learn how to make this decadent rabbit recipe.
Saddle of Rabbit on Chanterelle-Leek Fondue with Pasta Ingredients:
4 pieces boned saddle of rabbit
10 sticks young leeks
250 g fresh chanterelle mushrooms
700 ml mushroom stock
200 g pasta strips
100 g whipped cream
100 g butter
small bunch of chives
small bunch parsley
100 ml prosecco
1 tablespoon cornstarch
200 ml red wine sauce
Season the saddle of rabbit, dust with flour and fry in oil over a gentle heat, finish in the pan under the grill.
Fry the chanterelles in butter in a small pan, add the sliced leeks, season and add the mushroom stock. Reduce the liquid by two-thirds, bind with cornstarch, add the butter and stir well.
Finally, add the herbs, the prosecco and whipped cream. Bring to the boil, taste and season if necessary, then add the pasta.
Put the chanterelle-leek mixture in a deep bowl, arrange the rabbit pieces on top and serve with red wine sauce.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades