The video starts with a fresh Rib-Eye. The presenter stresses the need for the steak to have a deep red color. Prepare the oven by turning on the broiler to 500 degrees with the top rack as close as possible to the broiler. Lay a pan or foil on the lower rack to catch any drippings. The presenter seasons the steak with pepper, salt and a little olive oil and then puts it in the oven. The steak cooks for five minutes on each side. The presenter then takes the steak out and lets it rest for about five minutes before serving.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades